Group Policies & Procedures
Field Trip Policies
- Absolutely NO FOOD, DRINKS, or GUM are allowed on Museum Gallery Exhibit Floor.
- Lunch may be eaten outside at the beautiful Dean Porter Park (no reservations needed).
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on payments made over the original invoiced amount approved by host teacher prior to field trip.
- NO CREDIT is provided for Students/Teachers/Para-professionals who were unable to attend the field trip and were originally invoiced.
- NO CREDIT is provided for any guests included in field trip who do not participate in the arts/craft session or Stuffee health presentation as scheduled.
- MEMBERSHIP and or Passes are not allowed to be used toward payment of a field trip.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of a field trip must be done two weeks prior to scheduled visit or host will be invoiced $100. A 50% deposit or a district Purchase Order is required to reserve a date for any field trip.
For more information on the Children’s Museum of Brownsville’s Policies and Procedures, contact 956.548.9300