Children Under the Sun
A donation to the Children’s Museum of Brownsville is money well spent.
By giving a tax-deductible gift to the Children’s Museum, you help in:
- Supporting educational outreach programs to local schools and events
- Expanding and creating new Museum exhibits and workshops
- Purchasing educational materials including books, arts and craft supplies, exhibit paint and countless other items used for teaching, learning and having fun
Partnering with the Children’s Museum makes great business sense:
- The Museum has multiple opportunities to promote our sponsors, marketing to families with young children
- The Museum hosts over 40,000 annual visitors
- Brite E-News, the Museum’s newsletter reaches over 1,600 families 12 times per year
- Our Web site receives 19,000+ hits annually from all over the country
Donate now to the Children Under the Sun Annual Fund, and together, we make a difference!
If you’re ready to make a donation today, please fill out the form below.