The Children’s Museum of Brownsville is dependent upon the generosity of our community through fund raisers and donations to further our mission of “Introducing children to a world of learning through hands-on creative exhibits, programs and special events.”
Through out the year the Children’s Museum of Brownsville hosts two prominent fundraisers to help the ongoing efforts at the museum. In January we kick off the new year with Girls Night Out – Bingo – a great fun event to keep those winter doldrums at bay.
Our largest annual fundraiser is “A Night at the Museum” held every September. Because of the support from community leaders, donors, founders and friends the Children’s Museum of Brownsville is able to expose children to the learning experiences of science, math, social skills, reading, culture and nutrition. Chosen increments are set for these two fundraisers but donations to each of event of any monetary amount are accepted.
The Chalk Art Festival is a third, smaller fundraiser held every Spring in which we seek our community organizations and donors to help promote the love of the arts by supporting the event monetarily. All proceeds benefit the three art workshops hosted at the museum on a monthly basis. The workshop cost of exhibition materials, advertising and free museum admission on community night are all integrated into the art workshops.
If a monetary sponsorship is not feasible, in-kind donations of a service, materials, equipment, and advertising are appreciated. To sponsor an event, please click on the link below:
Dependent Upon Sponsorship Level, Recognition May Include:
- Business/Individual name listed prominently on all promotional materials: Invitations, Posters, Postcards, Newspaper Advertising, E-Mail Distributions
- Business/Individual name listed in all press releases for media, paper, social media, e-mail announcements
- Business/Individual recognition on Children’s Museum of Brownsville website (Average 1,800 new monthly hits)
- Business/Individual Ad in Event Program Book
- Special recognition during the event
- Business/Individual name listed prominently on signage at the event
- Admission Tickets for guests to attend the event
- VIP seating for Business/Individual guests at the event
- Business/Individual name listed in the post event thank you ad in a newsletter insert in The Brownsville Herald, the Harlingen Valley Morning Star, the McAllen The Monitor